miércoles, 29 de julio de 2026

The dance of the dead boys

 





The dance of the dead boys


I'm fat 

So what?


So what?


I'm ugly

And so?


And so?


Don't mess with me, boy

'Cause I'll dance

upon your dead body

The dance of the dead boys


The dance of the dead boys!


But if you treat me well,

Maybe, just maybe...

I will give you a kiss

That will rock your chest

Harder than a cardiac arrest


Harder than a heart arrest!


So we'd better be friends

Maybe I can be

Your favorite fat ass


Your favorite fat ass!


And perhaps

You will be

My favorite twig


My favorite twig!


Unless you prefer to dance

The dance of the dead boys


The dance of the dead boys!


The dance of the dead boys!



Li Tao Po

VABM Jul/29/2025

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/29/the-dance-of-the-dead-boys/

Download this poem in PDF format

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/thedanceofthedeadboys.pdf

https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:45289477-82e9-419a-8b35-9a31c2f98a40

Download this song in mp3 format

https://tinyurl.com/The-dance-of

From the rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

Playlist in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

YouTube 

https://youtu.be/5ZJywebong8

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

In Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18ttoKgV1Z/

En Instagram 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbZbTHAiMHd/?igsh=MWJxZmhjN3N1NjRodA==

In X

https://x.com/i/status/2082629119179739627




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario