domingo, 30 de agosto de 2026

A Good Day

 






A Good Day 


I don't know why

but ever since I woke up

I just feel like 

today’s gonna be a good day


I don't know

morning just hit different today

It might rain

but hey

we're together


We're alive 

and we're gonna have a good time

We're together 

and we're gonna have a good time


Even if a snowstorm hits us

At home or out on the street

we're together

We're alive

and that's more than enough


Today's gonna be a good day

We got this Saturday

and as a bonus

Tomorrow is Sunday


We're gonna have a good time

Yeah

today's gonna be a good day


It doesn't matter if we stay in

Or if we go out

You tell me what you feel like doing

Let's figure it out


Today's gonna be a good day

I don't know why

but I'm sure of it

It's gonna be a good day


We don't have to spend a lot

Just to keep living

Just to stay together

Today's gonna be a good day



Li Tao Po 

VABM 29/Ago/2016

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/30/a-good-day/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/agoodday.pdf

mp3

https://tinyurl.com/A-Good-DayVB

From la rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

https://bit.ly/rocola-riista

Play list in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/k52VEAHDezA?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

Subscription 

https://youtube.com/@riistas/community?si=YbU8Mkoq_bzG6wo2



Ten songs of Industrial Rock

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/31/ten-songs-of-industrial-rock/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/tensongsofindustrialrock-1.pdf


Canciones de amor VF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/canciones-de-amor/

PDF 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/cancionesdeamorvf.pdf




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario