sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2026

At The Pearly Gates


 




At The Pearly Gates


Standing right at heaven’s door,

Before Saint Peter on the floor,

An old man cried, “It isn’t fair,

To call this life beyond compare!”


I only lived a few good days,

The rest were lost in a cloudy haze.

No real meaning, just routine,

The dullest life you’ve ever seen.


So listen, Pete, and hear me out!

Remove those years beyond a doubt.

Discount those days—take off the score,

‘Cause I wasn’t living anymore!


I didn’t live, I just survived,

Just checking if tomorrow arrived.

Curious what the world would bring,

Prepared for worst in everything.


Saint Peter yawned and shook his head,

He looked him in the eye and said:

“Dear son, those days were life itself

You failed the test.”


Li Tao Po & Gemini 

VABM Sep/26/2026

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/09/26/at-the-pearly-gates/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/atthepearlygates.pdf

mp3

https://tinyurl.com/At-The-Pearly-Gates

Desde la rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

https://bit.ly/rocola-riista

Play list in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/w4hJUVDOJKU?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

Suscripción

https://youtube.com/@riistas/community?si=YbU8Mkoq_bzG6wo2


Ten songs of Industrial Rock

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/31/ten-songs-of-industrial-rock/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/tensongsofindustrialrock-1.pdf


Canciones de amor

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/canciones-de-amor/

PDF 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/cancionesdeamorvf.pdf





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario