martes, 15 de septiembre de 2026

The Taxidermist

 





The Taxidermist


Less than ten thousand years 

of bloody human shows

All the diplomacy and wars

All of the humans' truly peaceful efforts


Every single attempt humans made 

to peacefully cohabitate Earth

End here in front of me

I'm looking at the Residential Complex Eight


I'm here to meet a taxidermist

that always finds only human corpses

to enjoy her simple and antique passion

I'm in the Residential Complex Eight


You can see madness through every window

That like eyes seeing through the world

from millions of points of view

Conclude that peace is just a failed trick


You can feel it in the labyrinth of corridors

And in the web of elevators

that carries you nowhere

Unless you have the correct password


I'm in the Residential Complex Eight

Glad my home is more

than one hundred miles away

Smiling at her, showing her my teeth


Hers are sharp and clean, too

I guess we can make a deal

that mutually benefits us

I'm in the Residential Complex Eight


The cameras scanned me

And the Bots investigated me

I'm hearing the order to open the hermetic door

I guess I'm finally inside the Residential Complex Eight


I'm ready and prepared for the worst

but everything is going well

I just need a stuffed fat corpse for a joke

I'm inside the Residential Complex Eight



Li Tao Po 

VABM 15/Sep/2016

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/09/15/the-taxidermist/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/thetaxidermist-1.pdf

https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:a76b8dcb-5fbf-4e29-bf08-a4c0d7bed829

mp3

https://tinyurl.com/The-TaxidermistVB

From la rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

https://bit.ly/rocola-riista

Play list in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/t0vr7jc88RE?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

Subscription 

https://youtube.com/@riistas/community?si=YbU8Mkoq_bzG6wo2


Ten songs of Industrial Rock

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/31/ten-songs-of-industrial-rock/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/tensongsofindustrialrock-1.pdf


Canciones de amor 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/canciones-de-amor/

PDF 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/cancionesdeamorvf.pdf





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario