jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2026

The River Of Oblivion

 





The River Of Oblivion


My terrible troop

My terrible army

Of horses and dogs

Of murderous looters


Bathing babies

Playing with them

Worshiping the sweet God

in the heavens


It’s hard to believe

The worst kind of witchcraft

Some potion

of the nastiest poison


Washed

and shaved faces

Clean clothes

Smiles and prayers


Day and night

toiling the land

Planting and harvesting

Watering, pruning, and weeding


Waiting for the fruit

without longing or desire

It's a kind of patience

I don't have yet


Good thing

the head witch

says I'm hers

That I'm her love


I leave her alone

to keep on believing

I'd go crazy with love

if I lost her


We have sinned

We have drunk

from the river of oblivion

Which is sweet and cold


An old sword

nicked and rusted now

slumbers at the bottom of a river

the sweet and cold sleep of oblivion


Li Tao Po

VABM 10/Sep/2026

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/09/10/the-river-of-oblivion/


Del libro del mundo de los Annew página 276 de la edición de 1978, de la colección antropológica de la Universidad de norte de los Andes:

VABM 10 de mayo de 2011.

https://vbueno.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/capitulo-xiii-de-los-destinos/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/theriverofoblivion.pdf

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/Xy1KXI4u0bM?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

Suscripción

https://youtube.com/@riistas/community?si=YbU8Mkoq_bzG6wo2


Ten songs of Industrial Rock

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/31/ten-songs-of-industrial-rock/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/tensongsofindustrialrock-1.pdf


Canciones de amor 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/canciones-de-amor/

PDF 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/cancionesdeamorvf.pdf




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario