miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026

Face Recognition

 




Face Recognition


The face recognition on my phone

Isn't working today

Even I didn't recognize myself in the mirror 

I'm smiling, but I don't know why


I'm happy today for no reason at all

I'm afraid that I've finally lost my mind

Yeah, it must be out there somewhere

In a place I forgot


To my right, a small voice says: "So what?"

To my left, a small voice asks: "And so?"

And I say to myself: Look at the world, man!

Everyone is mad, and nobody cares!


I'm happy today, so what!

World, be prepared—

Another crazy one is hitting the streets

Without a single care!


Maybe today I can start a new life

Something I've learned can be shared

Or something I feel, someone else is feeling right now

Maybe we can meet, at least on the web


Maybe we can recognize each other

By the stupid laugh on our crazy faces

And laugh together...

Yeah, laugh together without knowing why!


To my right, a small voice says: "So what?"

To my left, a small voice asks: "And so?"

And I say to myself: Look at the world, man!

Everyone is mad, and nobody cares!

I'm happy today, so what!


Maybe we can Just laugh together

Without knowing why.

Yeah 

Without knowing why



Li Tao Po 

VABM 16/Sep/2016

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/09/16/face-recognition/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/facerecognition.pdf

https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:1206b00a-b33a-48f1-98e9-eee31c3ffd31

mp3

https://tinyurl.com/Face-RecognitionVB

From la rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

https://bit.ly/rocola-riista

Play list in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/j0vvIf8MYY4?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

Subscription 

https://youtube.com/@riistas/community?si=YbU8Mkoq_bzG6wo2



Ten songs of Industrial Rock

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/31/ten-songs-of-industrial-rock/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/tensongsofindustrialrock-1.pdf


Canciones de amor 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/canciones-de-amor/

PDF 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/cancionesdeamorvf.pdf




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario