sábado, 23 de agosto de 2014

Aquatic world



Aquatic world

Passing through me
Clouds bring moisture
To this thirsty world

Rivers take it away
To the sea
-I really do hope so

Not a single drink
Can bring me
This thirsty Saturday morning

The sense of love
Like a round woman
I did know

Heavy with feelings
About cubs & dugouts
Hubs& sons

Her multiverse
Plagued with wormholes
Ending back in this world

And the hand of
A beloved boy
I’m the guilty author

But I’m like the Greek guy
Of the Odysseus movie
-I did see it three times

No matter where you going
O where you come from
At all

It’s just Curiosity
What matters the most
When sun goes up

Clouds are making round hats
Like H-Bombs
Above mountain tops

While I’m writing this
This thirsty Saturday
Far away from the known God

VABM Saturday, August 23, 2014


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario