viernes, 24 de julio de 2026

Today I went to the beach

 




Today I went to the beach

and it was deserted

because it rained

And because you weren’t there


Today I found

a plastic bottle

It was empty

Without any message on it


Today I went fishing

but nothing bit

and I got bored

The sky was gray


Is there any way

for you to understand

that on that boardwalk

we both have a rock?


That it's not a big deal

but it's our rock

And that ownership of things

has to be exercised


Or someone else will keep it



Li Tao Po

VABM Jul/23/2026

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/23/today-i-went-to-the-beach/

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/07/21/hoy-fui-a-la-playa/

Download PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/todayiwenttothebeach.pdf

Download mp3

https://tinyurl.com/Today-I-went-to-the-beach

From la rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

Play list in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/jtwK-cF70uY?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas

In Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EPBRNUWTC/

In Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbKczwpu3JG/?igsh=MXNnaGUxbmgya201bA==



Página riista en Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Riistas1/

Grupo riista en Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/744203726523819


Blogs riístas 

https://riistas.wordpress.com/

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario