lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

My favorite pill

My favorite pill

If you’re sad
There is a pill
That can make you glad


If you can’t sleep
There are different kinds of pills
For different kind of dreams


There are a lot of pills
For the endless dream
And one to wake up


But you must use them
At the right time
And the correct amount


I’m fifty
I’m a little skeptic
So I did a test


I did swallow it
And waited
For the same thirst


That at eighteen
Made me to wait in a row
To waste my savings


In a quick recreation
Of some of the processes
Of humans reproduction


In vane I did wait
So I did duplicate the dose
Without noticeable results


I came back home
A little sad
Missing the old times


But I use to cure
This kind of gloom
With plain booze


So in the way
I did sip inside me
An imprudent alcohol amount


The before mentioned pill
Did its work at three a. m.
When I was sleeping at home


I do live now alone
And I’m a little wary now
To leave home at that hour


May be I was overdosed
Because the infamous pill
Make me to play again


My favorite game
When I was twelve
And needed not company at all



VABM April 25, 2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario