miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2026

I’d love

 





I’d love to be 

the first thing you see

when you wake up


and the last thing you see

before you go to sleep.


I’d love

to eat and sleep

right beside you.


To watch the sunrise

and the sunset.


I’d love for us

to take baths together.


I’d love to go

grocery shopping

at the market

with you on Saturdays.


I’d love

for us to get drunk together

or just have some coffee.


Cooking and eating together

I think that would be amazing


I think I’d also love

for us to do the dishes

together.


And to have kids,

and raise them together.



Li Tao Po

VABM Aug/12/2026

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/12/id-love/

PDF

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/ie28099dlove.pdf

https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:5077901f-ed0d-45aa-b689-720c4f238b4e

mp3

https://tinyurl.com/I-would-love

https://tinyurl.com/I-would-love2

https://tinyurl.com/Me-gustaria

Desde la rocola riista  

https://tinyurl.com/rocola-riista

https://bit.ly/rocola-riista

Play list in YouTube Music 

https://tinyurl.com/riistas-YouTube-music

In YouTube

https://youtu.be/CqDmRIY-zNU?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/IuFlJDSuihY?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/@riistas


This song will be included in the next version of:

Canciones de amor 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/canciones-de-amor/

PDF 

https://riistas2.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/cancionesdeamor.pdf

https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:US:c1cc3642-484a-4988-808f-dcbd467546c3

In Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/18AzH71AMY/




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario