martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Tools



Tools


Being honest
I can find beauty in nuts and bolts
Can appreciate a good design
And enjoy the power
On the turbines of fighters


I also have heard the song
Of the flexible stainless steel
On pipelines, swords,
bridges and deadly springs

And I’ll be ever amazed by planes
And silicon chips
That can do mathematics


That’s because I know
There is no sin in the tool
Neither machine

And also have the delight
For a good battle
Preferable if it’s balanced


And of course
Have been bitten by curiosity
A lot of times


For example
I enjoy a lot my camera

It will be always to me
A miracle
To freeze, reproduce, retouch and transmit
Reality

Because that is exactly
What I’m trying to do
At this very instant


VABM Tuesday, February 23, 2010






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario